Learn how we are charting the future of Inclusive AI. Read the Press Release
Free Access for HFMA Members
Public Health Dashboard
Understand your community’s Social Determinants of Health!
This dashboard empowers you to:
- Understand public health metrics
- Benchmark your region to others
- Accelerate compliance reporting
What is the HFMA Public Health Dashboard?
Health Equity has become one of the most mission critical imperatives facing Healthcare Finance teams. Multiple reporting mandates and extensive data requirements are costly and complex.
To overcome those challenges, HFMA has partnered with Equity Quotient to provide HFMA members free access to the Public Health Dashboard. This dashboard provides easy access to Health Equity metrics needed across every region in the United States.
Explore Social Determinants of Health for the communities you serve to help you and your team achieve compliance mandates, such as:
- IRS Section 501(r)(3) requiring Community Health Needs Assessments (CHNAs)
- American Hospital Association (AHA.org) Annual Survey that now includes Health Equity data as part of the survey
- CMS.gov data inputs for medicare and medicaid reimbursement
Tackling Health Equity challenges is foundational to improving outcomes and addressing the rising cost of care. Having the right data available for free anytime you need it can support that journey while helping your teams save time and money.
How It Works
- Set up a free account with email and organization name.
- Explore all 7 of Equity Quotient’s dashboards for free for 14 days.
- Invite other members of your team to explore and collaborate.
- Retain free access to Public Health by entering promo code ‘HFMA’ when you upgrade your subscription.